Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stir it up


Stir it up, originally uploaded by Tuttebel.


Last night Paul and I had the best time in our favorite local pub. It's called Bluff. I visit it maybe once a month since I was 15 years old. So that makes like 250 great evenings (or more) in 23 years. Drunk a 1000 beers, smoked 10.000 cigarettes in there. (I like my numbers).

And had lots and lots of fun, cannot remember ever shed a tear in this place. It's small and friendly, with just the best friends. It's the place where I can go alone and feel safe and comfortable. And can have a nice talk with someone, great people, as colorful as we humans come.

Telling you about it brings back so many happy memories, I made a fool out of myself so many times there and did not gave a shit about it. And the people around me just smiled and liked me anyway.
Makes me feel really blessed to have a place and friends like this in my life.

Yesterday one of the best woman in town, my dear friend Anke was Dj SkankinAnk, great reggae and alike music.

I'll raise my glass high for all the people I had and have fun with, may you all be blessed and happy.
And shed a tear for Suzanne, know that your a shining star for ever in my universe.

Stir it up- Bob Marley

1 comment:

Sandra Monat said...

what a nice bunch of people