Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dream House


Huuske, originally uploaded by Tuttebel.


This house is for sale, Paul and I looked at it today and fell in love with it.
It is so cute and has small rooms, like a fairytale house.

These houses were build as temporary houses in the 1950's. Today they have not lost their charm. The surroundings are so great, the trees, the birds. To me it's super cute and romantic.
Inside it has half the space we now have. My studio would be so tiny and in the whole house storage space will be a real challenge. But the outdoor space is magical .We looked for houses like this before but they were already sold or far to expensive. Maybe this time....

19-11'07 Update after our visit inside: the garden was so beautiful and it really has the potential to be a magical house.But it would be way to expensive for us to bring this house to a nice state. And for my artworks I really had to rent a bigger studio. I have to find a pirates treasure to buy this, so I it will not be our new home after all.We will stay happy in our spacious city house with our small garden.

1 comment:

Sandra Monat said...

I will light a candle for you tomorrow. This house fits so perfect to you...