Friday, May 11, 2007

Atelier Wansinki


Atelier Wansinki, originally uploaded by Tuttebel.


Yesterday, Lisette and I prepared her lovely studio/gallery-space for our show. We had a calm and nice day.

I like the way our works look in this space. It's honest and joyful art, in a corresponding place.
Outside there is a flowering garden and a breathtaking landscape. All together it made me feel like a happy Hobbit in the Shire. And her dog Flip seems to like my Tuttebel, at least her carpet.

Don't let the hair on your toes ever fall out,
Love Elisa.

2 comments:

Shakti said...

What a lovely, light space for art. You sound so happy and content!

Elisa said...

Thanks, yes,I am happy and content :-)
Today was our first day and the space is so welcoming, there even came people in that were just passing by.
That's the way I like it, make art feel natural instead of incomprehensible.
All the people had positive comments today, so great.