Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Messy feelings


Ice bear sofa, originally uploaded by Tuttebel.


My thoughts are a mess these days.
I'm working on two things, but feel insecure about them.( one of them is behind my new sofa cover, the laminated fashion images.)

To help me clear my mind, I'm moving furniture, getting rid of unused things.
Cleaning home can give me a good feeling, to make space for new things to come.
Maybe it's all about invoking light in my mind and hope in my heart.

Love and dreams, Elisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love just about anything hanging. They look great and create a creative break between the rooms. Do you have a closer shot? I can't really see the images. I also find that couch just plain luscious. Did you cover it yourself?
I know you will work through your insecurities, your work is just too whimsical and fun for you not to. Maybe it is your insecurities that make your art so powerful?