Saturday, July 28, 2007

Handfasting Yoeke and Jan


Broom Yoeke and Jan, originally uploaded by Tuttebel.

Yesterday my friends and coven members Yoeke and Jan had their handfasting ritual. I wish them lots of love.

It was a beautiful ritual, priestessed by Rosemary. And they jumped over the broom, for it I made a cover with all their personal luck symbols and names of family members. Drawn on hearts, because love is to me the most important thing in a relationship.
Love is all.

The weather was great, we had a very big circle with lots of family and friends. Very nice food and fun.
It was great to see all my coven friends again. We live spread out all over the Netherlands and I live in the far south part of the country, besides our coven meetings there is not much opportunity for meeting.
It gives me so much joy to be together.

Blessings for all the lovers of the world.

1 comment:

Sandra Monat said...

Elisa this broom is beautiful. What a nice ritual and ceremony... all the best wishes and thoughts for your friends