Saturday, July 21, 2007

Off to Harry's world.


Off to Harry's world, originally uploaded by Tuttebel.


Cleaned the window at kunstencentrum Signe today. The acrylic paint was easy to remove, most came of as a thin skin. Lucky me!

And I bought a copy from the last Harry Potter, (and the Deathly Hallows ).At 11o'clock the bookstore had only four books left!

It's the first Harry Potter book I'm going to read in English,the other's in Dutch. Because I'm to curious to wait for the dutch translation, and it's good for improving my English skills.
Me blogging in English, it was always my worst language in high school, that's really an encouraging thing for me to do. Give praise for the spell check button!

My crochet turned out to be a witch hat, and now I'm off to Harry's world. Later on I'll be working on a special broom, hope to get some magic in it.

Bye, bye to all you Muggels.

No comments: